I have an array of recipes and photos to add to my blog. I have been unable to do so, however, for I cannot find my sd card reader [to clarify, I can't get my pictures on my computer without this device]. I hope to finish unpacking soon.
• Has sustained desert dwellers for centuries
• Has a low glycemic index
• Is a source of calcium, magnesium, potassium, iron, and zinc
• Adds vegetable protein including lysine to the diet
• Supports sustainable agriculture world wide
• Can be used as a tasty condiment or in baking
• It is high in amino acids and contains higher levels of lysine than wheat or barley
• Is used throughout Ethiopia and is thought to have originated there
These pancakes are so wonderful. They have a nutty and almost chocolatey burst of flavor. They have a smooth, melt in your mouth texture. Enjoy them drizzled with maple syrup or agave.