2008-05-10

A Poem For My Mom


Although I say "Happy Mother's Day"
within those words lies the truth of my heart
and what is hidden in folds of the letters is this;

I love you mother, for all that you do
and all that you are

For you are my mother, a priceless gift

You have guided me all these years with trust
and love,

and for that I cannot express my everlasting appreciation

For your strength as a woman, and your unbounded love as my mother,

I say, Happy Mother's Day

But I'm really saying;

I love you

and in my heart lies a special place just for my mother
and that it shall be, forever



I wrote this poem for my mom. I would appreciate that if anyone wants to use it, please contact me first. Thank you for your consideration!

-heather



Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

No comments: